Sunday, May 3, 2009

FECKLESS AND PRE-APPROVED REFLECT ON LIFE....AND PLOT IN PARIS!







…One day the clever cats, Feckless and Pre-Approved, stood peacefully and philosophically by the…err…bank of Paris’ great river.

Feckless tilted his furred head and quietly spoke.

“As I watch this lovely water flow past us, I think of that ancient philosopher who said the creature who waits for the river's water to stop flowing so he can cross is wasting his time, and therefore his humble life.”

The cats, Feckless and Pre-Approved, stood quietly for about thirty seconds, contemplating their lives.

“Yes, Feckless. Wasting time, indeed. I see something flowing, too.”

Feckless shifted his weight. “What’s that, Pre-Approved?”

“France’s money. Hand me that bucket,” said the cheating cat. “By the time I’m done, all of France will cry my name!!”

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Shopping for a modern domain name? How about blackholeeconomics?

write lurene gisee at lurenekathleen yahoo dot com







No comments: