Sunday, January 16, 2011
Feckless the Cat, wanted in 46 states for insider trading and aggressive panhandling, decided it was time to update his resume.
FECKLESS THE CAT
P.O. BOX 1234567-ABC
I am a good kitty. I have multiple references and a rich job history:
- I am motivated by money, money and more money.
- Any currency will do so long as it's printed in Washington D.C., Mexico City, or at that well-known pawn shop somewhere off the coast of Somalia.
- Hundreds of references, most of whom say they wish to remain unnamed because they are important, wealthy and totally honest capitalists.
- Experienced multi-tasker; I count money, plan schemes, carry out semi-legitimate financial transactions and alter international "documents" all while sleeping in the comfort of your luxury hotel room in Paris. Complete privacy guaranteed.
- To schedule an interview, just donate $98 with convenient icon below: